Friday, March 4, 2011

The Necromancer

I read the Necromancer by Michael Scott. I hereby give the book 5 out of 5 stars! I really enjoyed it and was addicted to his The Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel series. This is the fourth installment in the series.
The book is about Sophie and Josh Newman, and they were the twins of a legend. Sophie has an aura of silver and Josh has an aura of gold, which is very rare. Nicholas and Perenelle Flamel had discovered Sophie and Josh in the first book. By then, so many things had changed. The twins lost track of Scatty, (Scathach), Joan and Saint- Germain. They were doggedly pursued by Dr. John Dee. Perenelle and Nicholas were also separated, the sorceress to Alcatraz and Nicholas with the twins. Everyone including John Dee were after the Codex, a powerful book that can destroy the world. Now, Dee wants a necromancer to raise the Mother of the Gods from the dead. I certainly hope there is no spoilers.

3 comments:

  1. Cool website..Lol Coolio..Nice books...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I wanna read The Necromancer sometime :) Sounds awesome. This is a book blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. :)I'll be posting about more books sometime. :) I'll be sure to post a Deb Caletti book.

    ReplyDelete