Saturday, March 5, 2011

Future Books

When I was searching on Google, I pulled up some websites such as Amazon, and noticed many different New York Times bestelling series having a new installment soon. I was exicted about that and hastily wrote it down  on a piece of paper. I decided to share it with you, since, perhaps, you read the series, and are anticipating the newest book.
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare is scheduled to come out on April 5th, 2011.
Passion by Lauren Kate (of Fallen) is scheduled to come out on June 14th, 2011
Scorpia Rising by Anthony Horowitz (Alex Rider series) is going to be released on March 22, 2011. Less than a month away!
The Warlock by Michael Scott, 5th installment in the Nicholas Flamel series,will be released on May 24, 2011.
The Throne of Fire, of The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan will be released on May 3, 2011.
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer (a nightshade novel) is going will be released on July 26, 2011.
I targeted those books for teenage girls, mainly. I found these novels on my Amazon Kindle.. I'll keep up on future books, and search on author websites to keep up to date with them.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Valerie! Looking forward to reading your reviews. Have you read any interesting biographies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping by. :) I haven't currently read any biographies yet.

    ReplyDelete