Monday, July 25, 2011

OUTLANDER

I was recommended to read Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. So I headed over to the library and grabbed it off the shelves. Immediately, when I started to read the book, I was sucked right in! The book is about Claire Randall, a nurse in the 1945. She was with her husband for a second honeymoon in Scotland, when she was suddenly transported back to Ancient Scotland, in the year of 1743. She met Jamie Fraser, and her husband, Frank Randall's ancestor, Captain Randall. There was many recomendations from many magazines including Publishers Weekly.  I heartily recommend you to read it- I know I have said that in many posts- but I haven't went across a book I didn't like. Perhaps one or two, but that is  a different story. To warn you this book is so very long! Approximately 627 pages with miniscule words and letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment